Monday, February 9, 2009

[american girls]

american girls are feathers and cream
come into bed so edible


-counting crows



[dreamcatcher]


in dreams....

last night i dreamed i was bleeding uncontrollably, talking to my dead grandfather in his old house, calling my CT to tell him i was going to urgent care and couldn't come in today to teach. there was a ship involved at some point.

[side note: last night i gouged my foot on glass, which caused a cut that would not stop bleeding]

several nights ago my dreams were haunted by a serial killer lurking in the shadows of a hotel i was visiting. i knew it was only a matter of time before he found me, in a dusk ridden hotel lobby strewn with bodies.

on wednesday of last week, i wandered in my dream dressed in a gorgeous pink prom dress like a lost doll. jessa and katie sb provided me with makeup, then went out to the car while i walked zombie-like around the house, convinced i needed my jacket, a purse, my shoes, something. i was looking for something while seeing ace of base rolling around the floor. there was also a tub filled with rose petals for me, though i could not use it - i was already late for the dance.

[side note: i woke up from this dream 5 minutes after i was supposed to have left the house]

on another happy occasion in dreamland, i dreamed i was being first spooned then strangled, only to wake up hitting the person next to me.


i don't know what i'm so afraid of, but i do know this: sleep has not been a comfortable experience for me as of late. anyone care to interpret?


peace all.

No comments: