Thursday, March 12, 2009

[naked]

you're naked inside your fears
can't take back all those years


-goo goo dolls




[big things, little things]


it's always the little things that come up big on bad days.

i imploded last night. just a hot mess, to be sure. even the parents were involved.
everything blew up, so i caved right in.
took a personal day today (which is a BIG deal. i don't miss teaching. ever.) in order to get myself caught up, slaving over my portfolio, assignments, applications, unit plans, etc.
then who walks in my door after she gets out of work?
my roommate, carrying a shamrock shake (a.k.a. sunshine in a cup) for me!
best roommate ever :)

so here's to the little things, and the happiness they bring.
and here's to the people that care, and show it through little things.

No comments: