Monday, April 27, 2009

[kids]

the memories fade
like looking through a fogged mirror
decisions to decisions are made
and not bought
but i thought this wouldn't hurt a lot
i guess not


-mgmt



[like spinning plates]


okay, it's decision time, kids.

i've got a job offer from san diego.
i've got a second interview with fremont (san francisco) on may 15th.
i've got a phone call from the director of special ed in adams county (denver).

as i am me, i made my pros and cons list, i analyzed the situations thoroughly, and ....



...drumroll.....




i still have no idea what to do. big surprise.



gut feeling - fremont.
safe choice - san diego.
most playtime - adams county.




the kicker: san diego gave me thirty days to decide. i'm down to twenty-seven now. AND rumor has it fremont won't start hiring until mid-june.
eeek!


helpful advice welcomed.


love.

1 comment:

Marky Mark said...

I haven't talked to you since we discussed techno via fb note, and I haven't REALLY talked to you since New Years Eve which was amazing.

So I don't know enough about each option... BUT I know you'll be happy. And if your not with your choice, there is always the freedom to leave and try something else that better suits you.

You'll make any place you work for better, so its really about where will you be the most happiest/where you can make the most difference (in my opinion).