Tuesday, August 18, 2009

[electric feel]

with voltage running through her skin
standing there with nothing on
she's gonna teach me how to swim


-mgmt



[sweet disposition]


two absolutely crucial, very important things:

1. go see (500) days of summer.
absolutely beyond phenomenal.

2. next time i try to leave, just hold me.
don't let me go.


so many times i think i've made up my mind, that i feel like what i'm doing is for the best, it's exactly what i want to be doing.
i've been told by some very wise people to "go with my gut" so to speak. to trust my feelings.
what happens when you realize that making yourself happy also affects others? what happens when you realize that making yourself happy isn't always the easiest decision?

have no regrets.
take it for what it is.
love the hell out of it.
learn from it.


believe me when i say these aren't always the easiest things to do.
so it goes.



i'll teach you how to swim as soon as i figure out how.

No comments: