Sunday, September 6, 2009

[busted stuff]

rolling stone gathers no moss
but leaves a trail of busted stuff


-dave matthews band



[diggin' ditches]

...and filling them back in.

WHOA.
so much has happened in the time between my last post and now.

major things:

*joined the YMCA out here and will be spinning :)
*had a child tell me "i don't write." ..... this kiddo will be a challenge, to say the least.
*bought a new car!
*was taken out on a date with the guy who sold me my Tiguan.
*went to the mountains and played yesterday (for the first time)
*visited breckenridge and purchased a snowboard setup (it's already been decided that someone WILL be following me around on my first several runs, as i will be falling flat on my face.)
*was asked by my 5th grade team if i would be willing to teach science...this would mean teaching HUMAN DEVELOPMENT. yay, sex ed. we'll see if i actually end up teaching it.

baby, things move fast around here. that's why i love sundays, especially on a long weekend. it's time to take life slow, do the things i want to do without the pressure of getting things done for monday.
so here's to rolling, and rolling slow on an easy sunday.
love.

No comments: